Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor's of Liberal Arts Certified ELAR Grades 7-12 Handle With Care (Master Instructor)
Mr. Thaddaeus D. Christy
Mr. Thaddaeus D. Christy completed his Bachelor's of Criminal Justice with a Minor in English. With seven years of teaching experience, two here at Kennemer Middle School. He currently coaches football and basketball and serves as a mentor for several young men on campus. Other highlights include:
- Dallas County Educational Services Teacher of the Year 2012-2013
- Elected ELAR (English Language Arts and Reading) District Lead 2012-2014
- Shelton School –SEE (Sequential English Education) Instructor 2013
- Campus Technology Coordinator 2010-2014
- Campus Lead Teacher 2012-2014
- Trainer - Integrating Technology in the 21st Century Classroom
- KMS 7th Grade Favorite Teacher 2014-15
Mr. Christy's Class Schedule
5 Activity Period
5th Period Clarification
A Lunch Classes: These classes will report directly to the cafeteria at 11:40pm. Lunch will happen from 11:44-12:24pm. Teachers will need to report to the cafeteria BY 12:20pm to escort students, one table at a time, back to class to conduct activity period activities. Activity period will take place upon return until 1:06pm.
B Lunch Classes: Activity period will be from 11:44-12:27pm. Leave for lunch at 12:30pm. After lunch is over at 1:06pm, students will be released from the cafeteria, one table at a time, beginning at 1:06pm.
Assembly: Students will be released for the assembly from 7th period. An administrator will make an announcement regarding classes being released to the gym for the assembly. At the conclusion of the assembly, teachers will escort their students back to 8th period.
Tutoring: Tuesdays 8:00am-8:45am