Duncanville ISD Computer Labs

  • Duncanville ISD has over 60 student use computer labs throughout the district. As well as two dedicated staff training labs at the Duncanville ISD IDEA HUB.

     

    90% of Duncanville ISD computers labs are Windows based machines, with the remaining 10% being Mac Os within the DISD CTE department.

     

    Each lab within the district is part of the technology replacement or refresh plan. This plan outlines computer replacement for these labs at every 5 years.

     

    DISD computers labs contain either a mounted projector or a third monitor system to allow for instructional delivery.

Computer Lab
CLOSE