| en Español
Additional dates for Document Review have been scheduled to assist families who have not yet finalized registration. CLICK HERE to learn more and see when your school will be open the week of August 19-23.
Below is the 2013-14 school year Campus Registration Document Review Schedule.
- All new-to-district families and their students must attend Document Review to finalize the enrollment and registration process.
- Returning student families must be required to attend Document Review in order to provided the district with updated proof of residency or immunization information.
- To learn more about Document Review, scroll down past the calendar.
What is Campus Document Review?
All new-to-district students and their parents/guardians must visit the school that the student will be attending to complete the final registration steps in person. This process is called the Campus Document Review.
Parents of returning students may also be required to attend Campus Document Review if the school requires updated proof of residency, immunization records, or other registration documentation. Parents of returning students are contacted by email after the parent has completed the Returning Student Online Registration module. If parents of returning students do not complete online registration in July or early August, they will be required to attend the Campus Document Review to ensure that registration for the upcoming year is complete.
The Campus Document Review is a meeting with the parent of a new or returning student and the campus staff, to verify student residency and finalize registration.
Middle and high school campuses also use the Campus Document Review sessions to update student ID badges and give students opportunities to consult with academic counselors.
For enrollment during the school year, the Campus Document Review must still be completed onsite at the student’s assigned campus and can be arranged by calling the school to make an appointment or visiting the school’s front office.
The following records and documents must be provided during Campus Document Review:
- Current original utility bill (not a telephone bill);
- The parent/guardian’s acceptable photo ID* that matches the address listed on the utility bill;
- Student’s current immunization records;
- A copy of the student’s Social Security card (new-to-district students only);
- The student’s original birth certificate, valid passport with visa, or other legal document that establishes identity (new-to-district students only); and
A withdrawal form, transcript, or final report card from the last school the student attended (new-to-district students only).
*Acceptable photo ID must be current and valid, and may include any of the following:
- State-issued driver’s license
- Texas ID
- Passport with current address
- Military or government-issued ID
- Consular card
Non-Acceptable Photo ID includes but may not be limited to the following:
- A membership card such as Sam’s Club or other similar cards
- A debit/credit card with a photo, etc.
Parents of returning students will not need to bring a copy of the student’s Social Security card, the student’s original birth certificate, valid passport with visa, or other legal document that establishes identity, or a withdrawal form, transcript, or final report card from the last school the student attended.