Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration is Now Available
Students who are currently enrolled in a Pre-K program in Duncanville ISD are not required to attend Pre-K and Kindergarten Roundup.
2018-2019 Pre-K and Kindergarten Roundup
Location: Kennemer Middle School, 7101 W. Wheatland Rd. Dallas, TX (new building addition)
District Employee Registration - Tuesday, April 3, 2018 - 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm (district badge required)
General Public Registration - Wednesday, April 4, 2018 -1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
General Public Registration - Thursday, April 5, 2018 - 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Click the link below to view the locations of our Prekindergarten Programs:
Prekindergarten Tuition Free Eligibility
Students qualifying for tuition-free prekindergarten must be four years of age by September 1, 2018 and meet one of the following criteria:
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language, or
- Educationally disadvantaged (which means a student is eligible to participate in the national free or reduced-price lunch program), or
- Homeless, or
- Dependent of one who is currently in active military service, was injured as a result of active military service, or is the survivor of one killed in active military services, or
- Child who currently or has ever been in the foster care system, or
- Child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as: a peace officer, a firefighter, or an emergency medical first responder.
Tuition Prekindergarten Program
- $100 non-refundable deposit due by May 1st.
- Monthly tuition $475
- 2018-2019 Duncanville ISD employee monthly tuition $285.
Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration
Online registration will begin on March 1st. Parents who need access to a computer can complete the online application for their child at The Education Plaza beginning on March 1st, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. The Education Plaza is located at 710 S. Cedar Ridge Drive, Duncanville, TX 75137.
Documents Needed for Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration
- Proof of Residence: original and current utility bill (water, gas, electric, cable bill; not a telephone bill) in parent/guardian’s name
- If the parent/guardian lives with a district resident (host family), a notarized affidavit of residence form (yellow form) must be provided
- Valid parent/guardian identification: state driver's license; Texas ID; passport with current address; military or government issued ID; or consular card
- Proof of Student Identification: original or certified true copy of birth certificate (not hospital certificate), valid passport with visa stamp, or any legal document that established identity
- Copy of student’s social security card
- Copy of student’s current and up-to-date immunization record
- For Pre-K educationally disadvantaged eligibility: TANF/SNAP eligibility letter or most recent pay stub for all individuals in the household
For more information contact Melinda Turner at 972-708-2113 or email@example.com .