Clint Q. Smith Elementary opened 1972, with additions in 1974 and 1980 and renovations in 2004. The school was named for former school board member Clint Q. Smith. The school serves grades K-4.
Clint Quinton Smith, Jr.
b. 1926 in Duncanville lived on land owned by Carr family (now Fairmeadows subdivision) served on Board 1964-1970 Children: Ray – m. Vicki, 2 sons Scott Lori Ann
Mascot: Snow leopards
Colors: Black and white
1010 Big Stone Gap
Duncanville, TX 75137
The mission of Smith Elementary is to value individual students, promote a growth mindset, meet individual student needs, serve the community, and celebrate successes.
Writing success stories, one student at a time.
Red and Blue
Pre-K through Fourth Grade
8:00 am - 3:30 pm