Charms Office Assistant
The Duncanville Band Program uses the “Charms Office Assistant” to manage our student information and band account activities. Students and parents may log into Charms to view and update contact information as well as view your individual band account. In addition, you may make payments for trips and fees by credit or debit card through PayPal.
Click the link for your student's school below. A new window will pop up. Enter your "Student Area Password". The password for first time logins is your student ID and you will be be required to update with a new password once you logged in.
Duncanville HS Code: DuncanvilleHSB
Byrd MS / Brandenburg Int Code: ByrdMSBand
Kennemer MS / Daniel Int Code: KennemerMSBand
Reed MS / Hardin Int Code: ReedMSBand
- Click on “Update Info” to update contact information
- We do not need parents Drivers License or Date of Birth
- When done, click the “Update” button to save your changes
View Financial Statement for your Band Account
- Click “Finances” to find your Account Balance. The top section is a summary of your account.
- “Trip Leger Detail” shows charges/payments on the Spring Trip
- “Fee Payment History” shows charges/payments on things like marching t-shirts, entry fees, extra gloves, etc.
- “Fundraising” shows money earned through our magazine sales
- “Student Miscellaneous Ledger” shows your opening balance and transfers to either Fees or Trip ledgers.
We can now accept credit card payments through our new secure RevTrak service! You will see this option on the Financial Statement page in Charms. (Please note there is a 3% surcharge to cover the cost of this service)