2019-2020 EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
New Hires! All new hires are required to log in to the benefits portal and either elect or decline benefits within 31 days of employment. Benefit elections will become effective on the 1st of the month following the start date. All employees will re-enroll each summer for the next plan year, watch emails or Staff News for specific dates.
Changes in benefit elections can occur only if you experience a qualifying event. You must present proof of a qualifying event and meet with your Benefits Specialist, within 31 days of the event, to complete and sign the necessary paperwork in order to make a benefit election change. Examples of a qualifying event are as follows: Birth, Adoption, Death, Marriage, Divorce, Involuntary loss of coverage in another group plan or Gaining coverage in another group plan.
- Enrollment is MANDATORY for all Duncanville ISD employees. Due to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), every employee is required to login and complete the enrollment process, even if you are declining benefits.
- Participants can access medical ID cards through Aetna Navigator/Aetna Mobile and Caremark websites/Caremark mobile apps until they receive their ID card in the mail.
- During enrollment ensure that you provide ALL dependent information including social security numbers, date of birth, student status, and mark if your child is disabled.
- Update your profile information: home address, e-mail, and phone numbers.
- Enrollment assistance is available by calling Financial Benefit Services (FBS), at (866) 914-5202 to speak to a live representative.
- For more information, visit the benefits HUB: MYBENEFITSHUB.COM/DUNCANVILLEISD