2018-2019 Benefits Open Enrollment
July 16, 2018 - August 17, 2018
TRS Board adopts 2018-2019 TRS ActiveCare and Scott & White rates and plan changes.
Onsite Enrollment Assistance
- Enrollment is MANDATORY for all Duncanville ISD employees. Due to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), every employee is required to login and complete the enrollment process, even if you are declining benefits.
- All participants will receive a new ID card for the 2018-2019 plan year. New hires and employees making a plan change or adding dependents will receive a new ID card with their new plan or dependent information after Aetna processes annual enrollment elections. In addition, all participants who did not make an annual enrollment election will get a new ID card because there are changes to the copay amounts for emergency room care. The new emergency room copays begin Sept. 1, 2018.
- Aetna will continue to send ID cards for enrollments received from now through August 17, but they may not be in hand by 9/1/18. Participants can access ID cards through Aetna Navigator/Aetna Mobile and Caremark websites/Caremark mobile apps until they receive their ID card in the mail.
- During enrollment ensure that you provide ALL dependent information including social security numbers, date of birth, student status, and mark if your child is disabled.
- Update your profile information: home address, e-mail, and phone numbers.
- Enrollment assistance is available by calling Financial Benefit Services (FBS), at (866) 914-5202 to speak to a live representative.
- For more information, visit the benefits HUB: MYBENEFITSHUB.COM/DUNCANVILLEISD