The Pre-K Online Application for the 2019-2020 School Year is currently open.
Once you have completed the online application for the 2019-2020 school year, make plans to attend Pre-K Roundup to determine Pre-K eligibility and complete the enrollment process.
ATTENTION: Full Day PK has been extended to all 9 Elementary Campuses and Additional sections have been added to several campuses. A second round of PK Roundup will ocurr on Saturday, August 3rd from 9:00-12:00 to fill those additional Full day PK spots.
Fall 2019 PK Roundup
Location: Acton Elementary, 7101 W. Wheatland Rd., Dallas, TX 75249
Date: Saturday, August 3, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Click the link below to view the locations of our Prekindergarten Programs:
Prekindergarten Tuition Free Eligibility
Students qualifying for tuition-free prekindergarten must be four years of age by September 1, and meet one of the following criterias:
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language, or
- Educationally disadvantaged (which means a student is eligible to participate in the national free or reduced-price lunch program), or
- Homeless, or
- Dependent of one who is currently in active military service, was injured as a result of active military service, or is the survivor of one killed in active military services, or
- Child who currently or has ever been in the foster care system, or
- Child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as; a peace officer, a firefighter, or an emergency medical first responder
Tuition Prekindergarten Program
- $100 non-refundable deposit
- Monthly tuition $475
- Duncanville ISD employee monthly tuition $285
Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration
Online registration for the 2019-2020 school year is now open. Parents who need access to a computer can complete the online application at any Duncanville ISD elementary school Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm.
Documents Needed for Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration
- Proof of Residence; original and current utility bill (water, gas, electric, cable bill; not a telephone bill) in parent/guardian’s name
- If the parent/guardian lives with a district resident (host family), a notarized affidavit of residence form (yellow form) must be provided
- Valid parent/guardian identification; state driver's license, Texas ID, passport with current address, military or government issued ID or consular card
- Proof of Student Identification; original or certified true copy of birth certificate (not hospital certificate), valid passport with visa stamp, or any legal document that established identity
- Student’s social security card
- Student’s current and up-to-date immunization record
- For Pre-K educationally disadvantaged eligibility: TANF/SNAP eligibility letter, valid Medicaid card or most recent pay stub for all individuals in the household
Follow us on Facebook at Duncanville ISD Early Childhood Education
Follow us on Twitter at Dville Early Edu