Mission, Vision and Values
The mission of Duncanville Independent School District is to provide each student with the necessary skills to achieve lifelong success and contribute to a global society
Duncanville ISD –Writing success stories, one student at a time.
- We believe students are our first priority.
- We model personal integrity and ethical behavior.
- We value and respect all students, staff, families, and community members.
- We provide a safe, nurturing environment to foster academic excellence and positive relationships.
- We embrace continuous improvement, data-driven decision making, and mutual accountability for organizational excellence.
- We believe every staff member contributes to student success.