Athletic Facilities COVID Spectator Guidelines
As we enter into the 2020 - 2021 athletic seasons, part of the fun of being a Duncanville Panther is getting to follow our amazing teams throughout the season. This year you’ll see adjustments in the process for purchasing tickets, seating for fans and safety requirements.
The changes are in compliance with the University Interscholastic League’s mandated restrictions on occupancy at all sporting events.
For football games, families of those participating, including players, band members, cheerleaders and High Hats, will have an exclusive, pre-sale availability starting each Monday when they can purchase up to five tickets.
Fans can purchase tickets starting on Tuesday of each week and are allowed up to six tickets per transaction and groups in the stands will be limited to 10.
No passes will be accepted this year.
For volleyball games, fans can purchase tickets each week starting on Monday for Tuesday night games and Thursday for Friday and Saturday games and are allowed up to six tickets per transaction and groups in the stands will be limited to 10.
Duncanville ISD staff members can reserve two complimentary tickets. A special code, provided in a district email, will be required to receive the tickets online and a valid district ID must be shown at the door.
Tickets for all sports’ home games will be purchased online at the district website through Hometown Ticketing and will be delivered as electronic tickets.
Ticket information for away games will be posted weekly on the Duncanville Athletics website and social media.
The Duncanville Athletics Department has implemented protocols to ensure the safety of the student-athletes and their families as they attend our athletic events;
- Duncanville ISD’s Clear Bag Policy will still be in effect. Please click here for guidelines
- Spectators must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by TEA and UIL. Spectators must also be symptom-free before arriving at the athletic facility.
- Spectators, audiences, fans, and media are required to wear masks or face coverings during athletic events
- Spectators will have their temperatures taken upon entering the facilities
- Everyone will be required to go through walk-through metal detectors.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed at entrances and inside the facility
For UIL COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Guidelines, click here for further information.