Football Season Tickets
Dear Duncanville Panther Fans,
Football season is nearly here, although a little later than usual. The UIL has pushed back the start of the 2020 football season for all 5A and 6A football teams until late September. The Duncanville Panthers full schedule has been pushed back to accommodate this change. The schedule is provided in a link on our Duncanville Athletic page.
The UIL has also mandated that the capacity at high school stadiums must be limited to 50% this season. As a result of the reduction in seating capacity, season tickets will not be sold this year, and will resume when we are able to return to 100% capacity. Current season ticket holders will not lose their seats for next season. All 2020 tickets at Panther Stadium will be sold online through Hometownticket.com (links will be placed on the athletic page closer to the beginning of the season). Parents with a student participating in the event will be given a priority time slot to purchase tickets before tickets become available to the general public.
Important notes regarding the 2020 football season:
- Everyone entering the stadium must wear a face covering, as described in Governor Abbott’s executive order.
- Any individuals who are confirmed to have, suspected of having, are experiencing symptoms of, or have been in close contact with an individual who has been confirmed to have COVID-19, should not enter the facility.
- All tickets will be General Admission
- Tickets will be sold on a weekly basis for each game.
- Tickets sold online only at Hometownticket.com (no physical ticket purchase or pickup at Panther Stadium)
- For fans who do not feel comfortable attending the games, Duncanville ISD will live stream each game through NFHS.com. http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/duncanville-high-school-duncanvilletx
Rest assured that our coaches will work hard to make this a great football season for our athletes. Thank you for your understanding, your flexibility, and your support of Duncanville Athletics.
Director of Athletics