- Enrollment is MANDATORY for all Duncanville ISD employees. Due to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), every employee is required to login and complete the enrollment process, even if you are declining benefits.
- Participants can access medical ID cards through Aetna Navigator/Aetna Mobile and Caremark websites/Caremark mobile apps until they receive their ID card in the mail.
- During enrollment ensure that you provide ALL dependent information including social security numbers, date of birth, student status, and mark if your child is disabled.
- Update your profile information: home address, e-mail, and phone numbers.
- Enrollment assistance is available by calling Financial Benefit Services (FBS), at (866) 914-5202 to speak to a live representative.
- For more information, visit the benefits HUB: MYBENEFITSHUB.COM/DUNCANVILLE