A high-quality education in fine arts is provided for all Duncanville ISD students. So that the whole person is developed, the fine arts department is given the full support of the district to educate the student body.
This goal is achieved through a comprehensive performing and visual arts curriculum that provides a wide range of learning experiences and performing opportunities.
Fine arts courses from art and music begin on our elementary school campus and continue to be refined up until high school.
- Art - Elementary, Middle, and High School
- Band - Intermediate, Middle, and High School
- Choir - Intermediate, Middle and High School
- Dance - High School
- General Music - Elementary School
- Theatre Arts – Kennemer Steam Academy and High School