Safety and Wellness Resource Program
This program is committed to providing superior customer service and reliable programs supporting the District's safety and loss prevention goals. This program includes accident prevention for employees and minimization of property losses by consistently analyzing exposures to loss and implementing programs that meet regulatory compliance and district policy.
The Safety and Wellness Resource Program proactively promotes its safety and loss prevention initiative by:
• Remaining up-to-date on compliance laws and regulations per applicable governing agencies.
• Implementing guidelines for staff safety and wellness.
• Strategic District Partnerships
The Police and Security Department is responsible for the protection, security, and safety of all district students, staff, and visitors to district facilities.
Safety/Wellness Resource Program components include:
Staff and District Property & Vehicles:
• Accident/Injury Investigation
• Claim Loss Analysis
• Property Inspections
• Safety Resource Program
• Hazard Exposure Identification
• Playground Safety Guidelines
• Ergonomic Evaluations