New Teacher Orientation
The Duncanville ISD warmly welcomes all new staff members to the beginning of an exciting new school year. We are delighted that you have chosen to join our team, and we look forward to the opportunity to develop close personal relationships with you, as well as acquaint you with the many people, resources, and services that are available to support you.
New Teacher Orientation
July 26 - 28
The Teaching and Learning Center
9240 County View Rd.
Dallas, TX 75249
We have a step by step guide for orientation. Follow the steps below.
Let us know who you are by filling out the introduction form in the link below.
Register to attend Technology Orientation.
Dates: July 10-13th
Location: Technology Building, 900 S. Cedar Ridge Dr | Duncanville, TX 75137
Estimated length of Technology Orientation: 2 hours
During this time you will:
- Receive a district laptop.
- Establish a network login and credentials.
- Log in and navigate the district email.
- Learn to navigate and customize Classlink, the district's Single Sign On (SSO) service.
- Learn how to register for district professional development.
- Enroll in a New Teacher Technology Online Course.
Note: If hired after July 10th, or if you miss the original technology orientation sessions, you may sign up for one of the available makeup sessions as they become available.
Dates: July 13th, July 14th, or July 19th
Place: Duncanville ISD Police Department, 800 S. Main Street |
Duncanville, TX 75137
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Get your badge picture taken and apply for your parking permit on designated dates. It is recommended that you go to the Police Station upon the conclusion of your technology orientation as you will need your device to apply for your parking permit. This process should take no more than 30 minutes.
Please view this information before visiting the Police Station.
Dates: July 26th - 28th
Time: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Place: The Teaching and Learning Center, 9240 County View Rd., Dallas, TX 75249
New Teacher Orientation is an opportunity for new-to-district professionals to experience what it means to be a Duncanville ISD educator. You will learn more about the district and how you will commit to our vision, mission, and values. Get ready to "write success stories, one student at a time."
- Gain an understanding of our district's mission, vision, and goals.
- Become acquainted with the people, resources, and services available to you.
- Participate in professional development opportunities.
- Review and understand the T-TESS Evaluation Tool.
- Be inspired!