Duncanville ISD educators are committed to grading practices that support the learning process and encourage student success. Grades accurately reflect student progress toward mastery of the state standards, the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS).
- Teachers are accountable for entering grades on time.
- Parents see the grade book in real-time at all times.
- UIL reports are done by using live grade book reports.
- Skyward automatically posts grades.
- Grade changes are done electronically.
ATTENDANCE STUDENT INFORMATION PHOTO/VIDEO PERMISSIONS ASSIGNMENTS DISPLAY SETTINGS MESSAGE CENTER ROSTERS & REPORTS PARENT ACCESS. PARENT CONFERENCES NEW BUTTONCITIZENSHIP/ CONDUCT END OF TERM DISCIPLINE REFERRALS
2022-2023 Grading Periods
1st Nine Weeks ..... Aug 8 - Oct 7
2nd Nine Weeks ..... Oct 17- Dec 22
3rd Nine Weeks ..... Jan 9 - Mar 10
4th Nine Weeks ..... Mar 20 - May 26