Duncanville ISD educators are committed to grading practices that support the learning process and encourage student success. Grades accurately reflect student progress toward mastery of the state standards, the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS).
- Teachers are accountable for entering grades on time.
- Parents see the grade book in real-time at all times.
- UIL reports are done by using live grade book reports.
- Skyward automatically posts grades.
- Grade changes are done electronically.
ATTENDANCE STUDENT INFORMATION PHOTO/VIDEO PERMISSIONS ASSIGNMENTS DISPLAY SETTINGS MESSAGE CENTER ROSTERS & REPORTS PARENT ACCESS. PARENT CONFERENCES NEW BUTTONCITIZENSHIP/ CONDUCT END OF TERM DISCIPLINE REFERRALS
2023-2024 Grading Periods
Dates Coming Soon