Where's My Bus
Parents now have a way to track their child's bus location in real time with the Edulog Parent Portal App.
Edulog's Parent Portal is a smartphone app that provides student transportation information to parents. The app lets parents view the planned time and GPS location for their child's bus ride to school. Parents can now get the necessary information without calling the Transportation Department or schools. For questions please email the Transportation Department at email@example.com.
About the Parent Portal
Through integration with our Find My Bus routing system, the Edulog Parent Portal smartphone app allows parents to:
- Access designated bus stop times and locations;
- See real-time information about the location of a child's school bus;
- Receive notifications when the bus is approaching the bus stop
The parent portal app also allows parents to receive time-sensitive messages, i.e., bus delays or a substitute bus is running a route due to maintenance on a regular bus.
Zoom Office Hours
Zoom Office Hours are available for parents to ask questions and receive answers. Tuesdays and Thursdays during the Month of February, 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Click here to join Zoom meetings.
Feb 7th, 9th, 13th, 16th, 21st, and 23rd.
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://Region10.zoom.us/j/9323846620
If joining via telephone dial: 408-638-0968 or 646-876-9923 or 669-900-6833 and enter the meeting ID when prompted.
Meeting ID: 932 384 6620
If you wish to join via an H.323 device please contact our Help Desk at (972) 348-1234 Opt. #1 for assistance.
- How do I register my student in the Parent Portal?
- My student’s first or last name is often misspelled or has multiple spellings. Which spelling do I use to access his/her information in the app?
- I am having trouble finding my student’s school to fill in the SCHOOL field. What am I missing?
- My student shows as PENDING or REJECTED. What do I do?
- How do I delete a student from my app?
- What does the HOME tab tell me?
- What is the envelope icon on the top right of the Home screen?
- What do the pickup and drop off times mean? What about the distance?
- There is a date and time displayed by the bus icon. What does that mean?
- Why can’t I see the location of our school bus?
- What if the map is inaccurate?
- My student transfers to another bus. How will the app handle that?
- We just moved (into or within the district). When can I start using the app?