Degrees and Certifications:
Masters Degree in Library and Information Studies - University of North Carolina at Greensboro B.A. in Philosophy - Baylor University
Mrs. Marie Irwin
• Empowers students to be critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, and ethical users of information.
• Provides a comprehensive collection of materials that support teaching and learning.
• Supports the students' right to free selection of materials for enjoyment or information.
• Supports academic rigor by integrating the teaching of research and information processing skills to ensure students are college ready and effective life-long users of information.
• Collaborates with teachers so that information processing skills and ethical behavior in the use of the information are taught in the context of the curriculum through direct instruction of all resources.
• Seeks knowledge of technological changes and integrates them effectively into the framework of the curriculum.
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.