The Pre-K Online Application for the 2020-2021 School Year is now open.
Once you have completed the online application for the 2020-2021 school year, make plans to attend Pre-K Roundup to determine Pre-K eligibility and complete the enrollment process.
Pre-K Roundup is scheduled for:
Saturday, April 18, 2020 from 8:30 AM-3:30 PM
Monday, April 20, 2020 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Tuesday April 21, 2020 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Location: Acton Elementary
7095 W. Wheatland Rd.
Dallas, TX. 75249
Prekindergarten Tuition Free Eligibility
Students qualifying for tuition-free prekindergarten must be four years of age by September 1, and meet one of the following criteria:
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language, or
- Educationally disadvantaged (which means a student is eligible to participate in the national free or reduced-price lunch program), or
- Homeless, or
- Dependent of one who is currently in active military service, was injured as a result of active military service, or is the survivor of one killed in active military services, or
- Child who currently or has ever been in the foster care system, or
- Child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as; a peace officer, a firefighter, or an emergency medical first responder
Tuition Prekindergarten Program
- $100 non-refundable deposit
- Monthly tuition $475
- Duncanville ISD employee monthly tuition $285
Pre-K Registration Online Enrollment Support
Online registration for the 2020-2021 school year will open February 28, 2020. Parents who need access to a computer can complete the online application at any Duncanville ISD elementary school Monday - Friday, time to be determined.