From prekindergarten to seniors and beyond, all Duncanville ISD students are now PANTHERS! Join us for our #DvilleAllIn social media campaign celebrating our unity.
After gathering feedback from community members, students and staff in the spring, a decision was made to bring our schools even closer together by connecting everyone under the same Panther mascot. The #DvilleAllIn social media campaign is just one way we are getting the word out and giving people a chance to show off their Panther Pride.
#DvilleAllIn launches with a scavenger hunt, where students, staff, families and community members have an opportunity to win prizes by completing 3 of the tasks listed below. In some cases photo proof will be required to show you’ve completed the task. Prizes are awarded to the first 10 people to complete 3 of the scavenger hunt tasks.
Winners will be notified by direct message through one of the district’s social media platforms and provided information on how to claim their prize.
1. Follow the Duncanville ISD Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page, or subscribe to the Duncanville ISD YouTube channel.
2. Create a video of yourself showing off your Panther Pride. Post that video as a comment or tag one of the district social media platforms using #DvilleAllIn.
3. Take a photo of yourself wearing a Duncanville ISD shirt, hat or other clothing and post it as a comment or tag one of the district social media platforms. Make sure you use #DvilleAllIn.
4. Take a photo outside one of the businesses donating prize items for the scavenger hunt and post it as a comment or tag one of the district social media platforms using #DvilleAllIn. The businesses include Roma’s Italian Bistro, Mudhook Bar & Kitchen, Black & Bitter Coffee and Books, Jason’s Deli and Proforma A-Z.
5. Take a photo outside of any Duncanville ISD school, and then post the photo in a comment or tag one of the district social media platforms. Post that video as a comment or tag one of the district social media platforms using #DvilleAllIn.
6. Take a photo with a member of the Duncanville High School Marching band who is wearing a band shirt and/or carrying their instrument.
7. Attend a high school or middle school Volleyball game, Tennis match or Cross Country meet and provide photo proof you were there. Then post the photo as a comment or tag one of the district social media platforms.