Modifications were made to Duncanville Independent School District's dress code. The school board approved the dress code to add some allowances to the student body wardrobe. The new dress code will be enforced on all Duncanville ISD campuses starting the 2022-2023 school year.
Here are the dress code updates:
- Students may wear any tops that are appropriate and meet guidelines already in place.
- Students may wear jeans or bottoms with holes.
- Must wear leggings underneath if holes are above the knee.
- Holes may be no larger than the palm of the student's hands.
- Students may wear shorts that are mid-thigh or longer.
- Students may wear sweatpants/joggers.
- Students may wear Crocs (shoes).
- Athletic shoes are still required for PE, recess, and sports.
Parents and students must be mindful of the updates before the new school year.