Maker Space Engineering
I am very excited to learn and “Make” with your child this year. In addition to our Project Lead The Way (PLTW) Design and Modeling curriculum, we are going to be adding in some pretty cool STEAM challenges throughout the year. We could use your help in collecting and sending in clean materials for the students to use. These materials will be shared and will not be returned to you.
The students will be responsible for organizing and using our Maker Space supplies. If you are interested in volunteering to help with the Maker Space supply intake and/or organization, or during our STEAM challenges throughout the school year please let us know. email@example.com
We are currently accepting.
- empty and dry water bottles and soda bottles
- cardboard tubes (paper towel and wrapping paper)
- wheels of any kind
- tape (masking, duct tape, etc.)
- cereal boxes
- packing supplies such as foam and bubble wrap.
- rubber bands
- plastic cups (foam cups, too)
- craft supplies (paper clips, ribbons, yarn, zippers, thread, pipe cleaners, etc.)
Ms. Johnson (Maker Space Engineering/Teacher)