Documents Needed

Enrollment Graphic


The following documents are required for enrollment to Duncanville ISD.

  1. Current utility bill in the guardian’s name not older than 30 days. The following utility bills are accepted:

    • Electricity 

    • Gas

    • Water

    • Internet

    • Phone Landline

  2. Student’s Birth Certificate

  3. Guardian’s State or Federal Identification Card

  4. Student’s Immunizations

  5. Social Security Card, optional

  6. Prior School Records, optional


If you do not have a utility bill in your name and are living with a district resident, complete an Affidavit of Residency.  The Affidavit of Residency will need to be notarized by a notary at any campus in Duncanville ISD. 


For assistance, email