Request Student Withdrawal

If you want to withdraw your child from school, there are two ways to do it. You can call or go to the campus where your child is enrolled, or you can fill out the Student Withdrawal Form online. The form will ask for basic information about your child and why they are being withdrawn. After you submit the form, someone from the school will contact you to confirm the withdrawal and explain what happens next.

It is important to think carefully before withdrawing your child because it may affect their school progress and enrollment. If you need help with what to do, talk to your child's teachers or other school staff for advice.

To complete the online process, click the box below.

Student Withdrawal Form

For assistance with enrollment, please send an email to