Parent Volunteer Form
Duncanville ISD is grateful for community partners and parents who serve as volunteers on our campuses. Volunteers are essential in fulfilling our mission to engage, equip, and empower our scholars to achieve their unique potential.
Because nurturing and safe environments are a top priority, all volunteers must go through the following security measures before serving as a volunteer in the District.
- Volunteers must provide a driver’s license or another form of identification, issued by an entity of the US Government, with the applicant’s photograph.
- Volunteers must pass a criminal background check.
- Your social security number (SSN) is used to conduct a background check. However, the Duncanville ISD cannot require anyone who is not employed with the district to provide a SSN. If an applicant does not provide their SSN, the applicant may not be allowed to volunteer
To access the volunteer application go to the home page of our District website select the “Jobs” icon.
From the home page of our District website, http://www.duncanvilleisd.org/jobs, enter the Volunteer online Job Application by clicking the “Jobs” icon.
- All posted positions will open alphabetically.
- Scroll to the bottom of the listing to view the posting for Volunteer.
- To apply, select
- The next page will open to create a new Application for first time Volunteers or to enter the “Username” and “Password” for returning Volunteers. Please allow 5 business days for processing. Refer questions regarding the Volunteer Application to the Duncanville ISD Human Resources Department at 972-708-2030, located at the Education Plaza, 710 S. Cedar Ridge Dr., Duncanville, Texas 75137. Thank you for your interest in Duncanville Independent School District.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Discrimination Notice No person shall, on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination in recruitment or selection for full or part-time professional positions in the Duncanville Independent School District.