Pre-K: Documents Needed

Pre-K Enrollment Graphic

  • Recent utility bill not older than 30 days in guardian’s name (water, gas, electricity, or internet/cable)

  • Guardian’s state or federal ID

  • Student’s birth certificate

  • Student’s current and up-to-date immunization record

  • Student’s social security card (optional)

  • For Pre-K educationally disadvantaged eligibility: 

    • TANF/SNAP eligibility letter or

    • Proof of TANF/SNAP with Eligibility Number

    • Most recent pay stub for all individuals in the household